martes, 3 de julio de 2012

So, what's your name?

With a final thrust I came deep inside her. I shot several ropes of cum that was boiling in my heavy balls until finally, I was satisfied. When I finally pulled my cock out of his deep sensual deflated, I watched in amazement as a steady stream of our love juices flowed from her pussy. At times it seemed as if Julie was playing his muscles, which causes most of the mixture to flow. I was fascinated by this great place. Finally, the flow stops and the puddle of our juice about six inches and about a quarter inch deep has slowed. I pulled over the bed and gently to her, Julie moved out of the "wet spot." Short sleep before I laid her head Julie lay on my chest. Within minutes I was sleeping peacefully. I woke to a familiar feeling. My hard cock was balls deep in the sealed box of Julie. I thought that this girl had some kind of monster, and I loved every minute of it. At that time, Julie was in the vicinity of the "Big O" and I did not want to fuck all. I decided that this episode is his small role playing, so I relaxed for the ride and we enjoyed everything that they offered me. It did not take long. I'm rubbing my little monster when another turn of the screw lightning struck and shattered it to me. When Julie started this dance orgasm, I felt something I have not felt since. My cock could feel his pulse with her tight pussy. It was probably the mother of all organisms have. It felt like a hand grabbed my cock and pulled him into her pussy clutch. She took my head and pulled it over his chest, continued as his seizures. I could not control the urge. I came suddenly, as she pulled my cock deep into her feminine charms. It was a strange feeling for me. I knew that I was, but I've cum from my dick. Julie had kissed all the cum from my balls. Undoubtedly, this was the night's most impressive I've ever known. Slowly faded and our highlights was a serene happiness for us. It melted in my arms, ran her fingers when she threw my hair and sighed continently. Slowly we drifted off to sleep. As a phone rang from nothing. I woke up and realized it was not my place groggy. I stared at a clock it was 06.03 clock. Julie awoke from his sleep, as his voice began. "Hello, this is Julie, you know what to do!" "Where the hell where you all night? ...." Julie limited to the phone. Her jacket was removed and exposed a nipple, which started to take in the fresh morning air has. With the phone a little away from his ear (apparently a little exposed above), appear she spoke with her boyfriend romping. Of bits of information I was processing, it seemed, he had passed on the way. Julie put down the phone a little disturbed. And turning to me: "So, what's your name?" , She asked.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario