martes, 5 de junio de 2012

Did we do it?

I said, "So this is how you play." I said I was a friend of Jeff. She said quickly: "Oh, that's right." It was an awkward silence, then: "Do we have ... uh ... do something last night?" Julie adjusted her jacket when she was exposed she notes. I replied that we quickly became Jeff's apartment and then the Club Roscoe began. It was late when the night invited me to spend. "Did we do it?" She asked humbly. "Yes." "How was I?" She says with a "You know I was your best secular" expression on his face. I looked for a moment to assess the situation. She certainly had the "new fucked" look about it. Julie's hair was a mess, it had dried cum on his legs, leaving trails down her pussy just below the knee and the matted musky scent of sex hung suspended in the air. I was angry and hurt, because it is the second time that I had never experienced sex and that was the first time that I have never seen a "White Night" had been. That was not how I planned our morning together. So I replied smugly: "I've had better."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario