lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

Who is the hottie?

It was early Friday evening at some point during my second semester of college and I had no plans for the evening. I'm studying for a few hours, head to the video store and see if it's a movie that I wanted to see. I cracked open my book and chemistry rang the phone. To see Jeff, called a college friend, what I did. I told him I had no idea and asked what he had in mind. He said he was lying in his place with his new neighbor, Julie. Based on previous conversations, I knew that Julie is a 5-foot-10 blonde with blue eyes over £ 120 with a 34B-24-34 were. To top it off, she was an honors student with an average of 3.8. This girl was smoking hot and was not the case for most intelligent girl in my class. A crazy night at Julie took some pictures of her Jeff racy lingerie modeling. According to Jeff, it was completely destroyed but as a place where she was shooting glamor. She wore a little hot red teddy to complete with black stockings. When he showed me the pictures, I was hard in lust with raging on. A picture of where they were exposed to a nipple and had a "come fuck me look" on his face was locked in my memory. It was a hot girl I was interested to meet and certainly more. Jeff volunteered to pick me up in my apartment because I do not have a car. He said he would work at nine, but I could fall back to my place before, "if I wanted." I knew he thought I had a chance to connect, but I was shy around girls have always been a little bit. I did not expect anything other than fulfilling hot neighbor Jeff. Secretly, I hoped, would make me fond memories of Julie wank fantasies about her while. A few minutes after the conversation Jeff was in his self-described "born in Pinto." To say the least, I could not believe the damn run. After a short ride of about three miles we came in his place. Sitting in the chair that the studio apartment was Julie. She was half-baked taking hits from his wife. When they saw us coming, she said: "Who is the hottie, Jeff?" Sex Shop

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario