miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

Pussy

If looks could kill, I was dead I dressed quickly, without a word. In addition to my boxers Julie was still wet G-string. When I pulled my boxers, I pushed her pants below the waste and quickly pulled my jeans. I thought if he was gonna be a bitch, I wanted a souvenir of my conquest (doubtful, especially for the purpose of the repeal, because I, I would never with someone as beautiful as ever sleep Julie). When I walked out the door, I said smugly: "Call me, if you're ready for another round." Smart ass with that comment, she took a shoe and threw it at me the whole time swearing. As the door closed, I heard Julie, "What the heck did I do?" On the way out of the building, I met a man fell down the stairs. I said, "You would not be in love with Julie, would you?" He stopped dead in its tracks. Looked at me and said, "Yes, why, who the hell are you?" I turned around and said that I left the building, "The man who fucks the shit out of it last night." I was totally expecting the guy to run and hit my face. Instead, the door was almost closed, I heard him rush down the stairs and started knocking on his door. I breathed a sigh of relief when I realized that I do not fight against this guy. Then it dawned on me that I had a three-mile walk back to my apartment. When I went, I felt something pull my tail and realized it was the G-string. So I discreetly looked around to see if anyone was looking, he drew, he insisted on my nose and inhaled the heady scent of Julie's pussy. A tear formed in my eyes, I wiped with the G-string and I quickly into his pocket. When I went home and thought about the events of the night, I felt used. The sex was great, but I was unprepared for the emotions that overwhelmed me. I never let myself be used. But at the same time, I could not deal with someone I had sex with that kind either. The moral dilemma plagued me for almost half of my house on foot. As I approached the campus, a group of ROTC cadets ran in front of me. The leader was a certain rate the song about a girl waiting for him when he was at war. A line was something like "Always Treat Her Right" and said the group ". Do not be rude" And then it dawned on me that I was the "DOG PATROL Rude!" I did not know all the background information, when the evening started, but I could handle the situation differently. My actions added to cause the pain and humiliation of Julie and her friend with absolutely nothing good about him. I knew I did not feel good about the situation, none of them are not. So I decided from that moment, I would keep always in control and not fall on other values.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario