viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

Hot cum shoot

She shifted her weight and began to unzip my pants. She worked with a sense of urgency to my hard cock from seven inches to its limits exempt. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity appeared Julie my pet. It will jump to, so I felt the dampness of her pussy as she covered his drooling lips against my flesh grinds. Slowly her fingers slid over the edge of her panties and pulled large labia. With a hypnotic effect on me, she pulled back her hood and rubs her clit, as she was slowly moved back and forth on my hard rod The feelings that I felt out of this world. No one had a show like this before. I was in pure heaven. When she focused her attention on her rose bud, I could tell she was beginning to feel a nice release. When his fingers rapidly accelerates, she suddenly squeezed her legs around my waist and have a light breath escapes her lips. She is recovering slowly and has a wet finger to my lips and slowly traced the contours of my mouth. I slowly put my lips parted just enough for Julie to let her fingers dance along my tongue. I sucked, nibbled and played with it for the love and appreciate the gift they gave me. When all traces of her sweet juices that went, she drew her finger and gave it to her panties. Slowly, she slid to the side. Totally surprised me, Julie grabbed the base of my cock in her hand and squeezed hard, until I thought the bursting head. Then she slipped her head is raging in the lips, hold the handle monster. She sighed softly, as they used to strap my flesh. With a strong push down, low moan, she grabbed my balls deep. I was in heaven. The earth does not belong Fanning allow movement. I felt the head of my cock rubbing against the back of her pussy. It was soft and spongy and different from anything I ever felt. My legs were shaking and I tried, nothing else, remember to extend this feeling I was going to enjoy. Julie kept grinding my cock into her wet love tunnel. She bit her nails into my chest and my shoulders. She threw her head back and moaned: "Oh, Gawd" We have to come together. I lay there for six strings of hot cum shoot into my tight pussy goddess.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario