sábado, 30 de junio de 2012

Orgasm

This time, everything I did, as if I was still asleep. I was not sure if this is part of a game to play it, or was, if it's just a basic need for sex. Anyway, I do not want to spoil the moment. Now that we both had a satisfying cum, I felt I could make it to the second round. I whisper, "It was good!" A silence followed. My mind was racing. Did she fall asleep? Did I ruin the game? What should I do? My husband was still in the flesh hard and deep soaking slit of Julie. I did not want it to end. So I let some time pass, then slow breathing is noisy, cumbersome to suspect that I was sleeping. I hoped they would give me a repeat. A few minutes later, Julie is back in action. She started slowly on my spear her tight pussy hard rock grind. I felt our common sticky mixture drag race between my balls and my ass checks. Soon I could tell she was on the verge of another orgasm (time intensive). She was really a lot of friction. Our pubic hair began to knot and her movements were originally mine always torn by the roots. The joy and the pain was too intense and I had about me. They came with such truthfulness. I felt my cock enter her pussy and I could feel her juices running down my balls and ass checks. She moved with convulsive movements. The joy was too much for her. With an accuracy of a gymnast, Julie arched her back and slowly fell back. Its display was huge orgasmic poetry in motion and ends with his head on the feet, the knees are still in my waste and my dick was still buried deep in pussy clenching. There was a glimmer in the parking lot slowly emitting a warm glow into the room. This allowed me to see the glow of sweat on his body. With all the elements in place, they saw angels. The reflected light beads of sweat on her cleavage, founded small twinkling stars on the breast fast-moving, as she gasped for breath to cool his body orgasm unusual it was slow on the horse's back end. As Julie slowly rose from his high school, she would sometimes cramp. I thought it was both sweet and sexy. So, to play with her, I could bend my tail the entire circumference. As I did so, they would cramp again. I did this for a while, until I thought they might know that I was actually awake and playing with him. Finally she came up from his office orgasm and nestled next to me. When they drool on my chest, I knew she was asleep. I quickly took my jeans and boxers and slowly pulled her thong. Carefully, I put myself between her legs. I looked at his swollen lips and watch our combined cum oozing from her sweet depths. I marveled at the sight of erotic and breathed deeply to full heady aroma posted before me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario